APPLICATIO was commissioned by sequa gGmbH (on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development) with the assessment and planning of a Chamber and Association Partnership Project (KVP) between the German Asia-Pacific Business Association e.V. (OAV - Ostasiatischer Verein) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Yarlpanam (CCIY) in Sri Lanka (Logo: (c) OAV.)
The objective of KVP projects is to contribute to sustainable economic development in BMZ partner countries by supporting the private sector. KvP projects stand out from the crowd:
- the mobilisation of the experience and know-how of the German business community for development cooperation
- direct cooperation between non-governmental institutions in accordance with the principle of subsidiarity
- the take-up of initiatives from the private sector.
- sequa has implemented more than 200 CIP projects (see references) in around 80 developing and transition countries.
- Support in the planning of test missions
- Execution of the test mission
- Planning of specifications and reporting