APPLICATIO has been contracted by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) with developing a Skills Development Framework for the global "Inclusive Business Action Network (IBAN)" project. The purpose of the assignment is to design a learning platform that will enable learners to plan their personalised learning processes and action plans to adapt their business models, to communicate and collaborate online and to acquire formal and informal knowledge with regard to the implementation of inclusive business models.
The services of APPLICATIO include:
- Development of a clear, practicable concept for the learning environment
- Development of tools for the implementation of the concept:
- Determination of individual competence goals as a guideline for personalised competence development
- Proposal for quality assurance (eg. in the form of a competence development measure for moderators and learning supervisors, a CoP for trainers, etc.).
- Scheme for the calculation of learning offers (together with IBAN managers)
- Development of a checklist for the learning infrastructure and its link to the IBAN platform
More information can be found on the web-platform of the initiative (www.inclusivebusinesshub.org)